baked oats recipe – Baked oats or Bake oats are a delicious and healthy breakfast option that is easy to make and customize to your liking. They are made by combining oats, milk, eggs, and sweetener (such as honey or maple syrup) in a baking dish and baking in the oven until golden and set.
One of the great things about baked oats recipes is that they can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for a quick and easy breakfast during the week. They (Baked Oats Recipe) can also be made in bulk and frozen for even more convenience.
To make baked oats, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup of milk, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons of sweetener of your choice. Mix well to combine.
Next, add in any additional ingredients you desire such as fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, or spices. Some popular options include blueberries, raspberries, almonds, and cinnamon.
Once the ingredients are well combined, pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oats are set in the middle.
Serve it warm with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, and a dollop of yogurt or nut butter for added protein and healthy fats.
Baked oats are a versatile and delicious breakfast option that can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Whether you prefer sweet or savory, there are endless flavor combinations to try. They are also a great way to get in a serving of whole grains and protein to start your day off on the right foot. Stay connected to our Blog for more Recipe ideas.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, brown sugar)Optional: any additional ingredients such as fresh or frozen berries, nuts, seeds, or spices (blueberries, raspberries, almonds, cinnamon)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, milk, egg, and sweetener. Mix well to combine.
- If desired, add in any additional ingredients of your choice.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oats are set in the middle.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, and a dollop of yogurt or nut butter for added protein and healthy fats.