This Crispy Crab Rangoon recipe contains a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese, and seasonings wrapped in a wonton wrapper and fried crispy! Learn How To Cook this Recipe and check for other Recipes now.
Crab Rangoon Recipe
Crispy wontons are baked or fried to golden perfection and filled with an easy cream cheese Crab Rangoon filling. Plus, they're easy to make ahead of time for seamless entertaining!
- 8 cream cheese
- 3 fancy crab meat
- 2 green onions
- 1.5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp sugar
- 112 package Wonton wrappers
- Place wonton wrappers aside and combine all other filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling in center of each wonton.
- Moisten the edges of the wonton with a little bit of the egg/water mixture (i.e. egg wash). Fold in a triangle and press to seal- removing air from the inside. Use the egg wash like a glue as you assemble.