This Honey Garlic Pork Chop Recipe is so easy to learn that you won’t believe it when it’s done! No marinating needed. This recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — (Check back for more Recipes). seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
juicy honey garlic pork chops with caramelised edges ready and on your table in less than 15 minutes! smothered in the best 4-ingredient sauce!
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS RECIPE
Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops made simple, with the most amazing and addictive 4-ingredient honey garlic sauce that is so good you’ll want it on everything! Quick and easy to make, your new family favourite pork recipe is here!
- 4 pork chops bone in or out Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) on medium-high heat. Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan or skillet over medium high heat until hot. Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side). Transfer to a plate; set aside
- Reduce heat to medium. Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Add the honey, water and vinegar. Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice, pasta or with a salad.