Easy Way to Make Mushroom Spinach Frittata Recipe, presliced mushrooms and baby spinach for this and it will come together very quickly. The frittata is good for dinner, breakfast.
An Easy Spinach Mushroom Frittata that’s ready in under 30 minutes. A delicious dish perfect for brunch or light supper.
Easy Spinach Mushroom Frittata
A scrumptious one-pot dish using eggs, Parmesan cheese, red onions, mushrooms, and spinach.
- 10 large eggs
- ▢⅓ cup milk or cream
- ▢¾ teaspoon kosher salt▢Fresh ground black pepper
- ▢½ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated plus more for topping
- ▢2 tablespoon olive oil
- ▢1 red onion sliced
- ▢2 cloves garlic minced
- ▢8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- ▢8 ounces spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until the egg whites and yolks are completely blended with the milk. Then whisk in kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Set the mixture aside.
- In a 10-inch oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms together until the onions are soft and the mushrooms are browned (about 8 minutes).
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for another minute.
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Rearrange the spinach and mushroom mixture in an even layer.
- Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat until the bottom is set and lightly browned. You can check by pulling it up on the side with a spatula. Sprinkle the top with a little more Parmesan cheese.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until the top is puffed and slightly browned. The center of the frittata should jiggle slightly when you shake the pan.
- Let rest for ten minutes, then cut into wedges and serve warm.