This Authentic stuffing recipe will complete just almost any meal! Celery, onions, and butter are tossed with dried bread cubes, then topped with broth and baked until hot and golden.
But that’s neither here nor there. I wanted to share my favorite best stuffing recipe with you today because we’re all about the classics this year. I want my Thanksgiving plate to taste like it did all those wonderful, comforting cozy years ago.
Easy Stuffing Recipe
This classic stuffing recipe will complete just about any meal! Celery, onions, and butter are tossed with dried bread cubes, then topped with broth and baked until hot and golden.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery and poultry seasoning (and rosemary if using). Cook over medium-low until tender (do not brown), about 10-12 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add onion mixture, parsley and fresh herbs.
- Pour broth overtop until cubes are moist (but not soggy) and gently toss. You may not need all of the broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture in a serving dish, dot with additional butter and cover.
- Bake 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.